SEPTEMBER 18-24, 2019 SWITZERLAND
WHAT IS TRACTION?
TRACTION is a 6-day experience designed to encourage global workers who serve in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. TRACTION is different than any other kind of conference. It isn't about filling notebooks or honing leadership skills. It's about living as single men, husbands, fathers, leaders, and as guys who deal with tremendous stresses cross-culturally.
TRACTION is focused on helping men navigate their roles to regain spiritual footing and momentum to move forward. Led by Dr. Daniel Hahn and a team of member care professionals, this week of restoration deals with issues like:
- Managing stress, isolation, and opposition
- Reconnecting with God through prayer
- Cultivating the character of authentic leadership
- Navigating difficulties with grace
- Honoring God with our sexuality
- Persevering with courage and trust in the face of challenges
There are times for worship, reflection, group discussions, individual counseling/debriefing, recreation, hiking, solitude and rest. All of this will be approached within the context of life on the field as international workers.
This time of renewal is about taking care of your soul, which will fuel your ability to lead well in the work God has called you to do.